Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cats Adventure

Now i havent mentioned this is my blog yet. However our cat got out of the house. I managed to pry open the front door with his paws and went for a bit of a mystery. WHo knows where. I thought he was a goner, i really thought we had no hope of seeing him again.... then im on the phone to my friend and i hear this thing dragging along the floor...
OLIVER!

He was home, he was panting. he had eaten something black and red... he looked spooked and most of all frightened of us . His whole harness had been put round his feet so to move would have been painful.. I wonder who the hell would want to torch a cat! Bloody idiots!

Never EVER will that happen again. I am buying him a new harness tomorrow... and getting a little tag with my mobile number on it. So Oliver spent the whole of last few nights camping under the bed.. he didnt want to be touched, helped or anything. Atleast he has stopped panting.

He is back to normalish.. he is been quite quiet since the ordeal. He lets us guve him a few more cuddles... he is not really a snuggle up cat though more of a little pat or else swipe swipe.

Anyhow... thats one adventure over.Thank goodness he is alive safe and well.

No comments: