Monday, October 1, 2007

Tall Tales Short Memories.

I had a look at this new shop thats opened here. Its not so bad. Lots of clothes and handbags, I was tempted to buy this beautiful pendant to use in my art work but was a bit expensive and i couldn't justify it at all. I would have had to create a new canvas it was purples and aqua strips through it. Beautiful yes, expensive well mid range really.

I got talking to dad about his shipping days yesterday, about the bars and how some people used to water down liquor etc. Talked about being a night cook also. Roman will love these tales that grandpa will tell him. He will lap them up. It will be nice for the little one to grow up knowing his granparents. As nicola, scott, louise and i, didn'T have any of that. So i guess we just adopted Aunty Elaines mum and dad and tammys grandpa and grandma as ours. They treated us like we were one of their own grandchildren. I am blessed to have had that. Roman has that already.

Tall tales indeed.


Gnocchi went well. The tomato topping was ok. I think i should have made the buttery/onion suace on it then it would have been much much better. Oh well,.... next time. I started that at 3pm and finished just after mum got in the door at 5.


Well thats that for the moment. Write more as the day unfolds/ see what eventuates.

lovely lovely.

No comments: