Friday, November 2, 2007

Bonfire

It bonfire night. i feel sorry for the people at this event.. its a wash out.Unless it stops raining. It might you know. It would be nice if it were sunny etc. I am supposed to go out tonight and tomorrow. Though i dont feel like doing either of these things. I will force myself to. Im not sure about tomorrow, lunch in the city sounds nice.. is it worth me going to the city for about 3 hours on a sunday? Hmm lots of poeple over crowd trains. More of me burying my head in a book!

Now what else? Louise git her hair cut. Im thinking about getting half of mine chopped. I think it needs it in order for it to be healthy looking instead of ragged. One last harra today and tomorrow food wise. I have decided to do something about my weight. Its out of hand. I think i get depressed so i take it out with food.

I love to cook, im just gonna have to avoid food like that and cook healthy. We shall see. Im sure i can do this. Positive. Im just gonna have to join a gym either that or walk every day. I used to walk everywhere all the time.

Instead i take the bus. Sometimes takes me a while to get motivated. I hate to say this but if our pm can walk every morning... im sure as hell i can.

bla bla bla

No comments: