Thursday, November 22, 2007

On the move

Haxd my first gym session last night. Today i have to wal a fair few ks. As I have to take the form to old gippstown then walk down the street. So ill fit my exersize in that way. Im listening to JJJ hottest one hundred from this year gee its a bloody good cd. I have to get everything wrapped up and put in the suitcase for the market firs of all i have to go and and get some bubble wrap etc, tapeskech pad and money exchanged. I will take a book and ask what tim e we have to be there by. I have a sneaky feeling its 7:30am.

My god how uncordinated am I on the gym machines.. itll take me a few goes before i get it down pat. Im not surprised everyone was laughing at me. lol oh well I cant help it. Ive always been a bit unco. I made a banana cake for dad. Went down a treat. I have to clean the house a bit too. So i have a bloody busy day. Im waiting for the washing to finish before i head out. As its bedding and needs to dry before louise and alan get here this evening.

Hve to buy another book to read too. Im going to sell some of my books tomorrow too. I was up at 3:00 am i hink its cause i am anxious about the market.Anyhow... must get choo chooing along,



ciao

No comments: