Monday, November 12, 2007

Honey

I thought mum was crazy for buying $35 jar of manuka honey. However dads rashes have cleared up remarkably well. Im amazed. It has all these healing properties. So mums reading of helathfood books paid for themselves. I had pasta for lunch today. I have started walking... I go down and check the mail... from now on that will be my 15 minute a day walk. I know its only little but im better off starting small than jumping in.

I have a meeting with the lady at the new gym curves thats opened up here. A ladies gym..thats better for me... plus its only for a half hour circut. Combine that with my 15 minute walk. I could go every day but i think i'll start out with atleast two sessions a week. Im sure ill start seeing a change, there is no shit food in the house, just fruit vegetables etc. I eat a few dates for my sugar cravings and a few nuts for snacks.

I will benefit from this im sure. Its a long road but im up for the trip.

Today i created this really pretty piece.. with a beautiful flower and some beads around it. Thinking of giving it away to some one for xmas. I am not sure whom yet. I sent the housewarming gifts to ang and catherine yesterday. I hope they like them. Its just little.

I can only remember one thing from my dream last night, that was the owner of the tea shop was saying something... i couldnt hear what though. I don't remember. First dream ive had in a few weeks now. I look around the lounge room.. the house is becoming a bit of a gallery. I got to book in a spaced for late next year yet. I am not sure where to go though. '

Aww nicola would love this bit of news.. the realesed a stack of sea horses today. How lovely.

I am drinking more water. I drink enough tea to sink a small battleship. I better scoot... got to put the pasta on.

No comments: