Saturday, November 17, 2007

Heat wave

Th past few days have been scorchers. Tomorrow will be no different with a whopping 37 on tuesday... the scary thing is its not yet even summer. I can only imagine 40 degree days. *sighs*

Today went and just did grocery shopping and thats about it. Came home and just watched die hard 4.0 i must say szome of the one liners in it were great. I havent walked today nor yesterday.. i ought to tomorrow... mayb to maccas for a latte or somehing like that. Leave here at 8am.

I have got to get my shit together in the next few days. I need more frames, more beads and perhaps a trip to spotlight is the order of the day. I haved been drawing today... i think to the market next week I am going to take my book and my roll up pencils that i love (scott they are the ones u got me) and a whole new sketch pad. I did this lovely abstract today... green and blue. SOrt of like a city with windmills around it.

I better get going there is a pillow and a bottle of dream awaiting me.

No comments: