Monday, November 5, 2007

Silly Billy

Im such a silly billy. There is no more junk food in the house. I was craving some today.
*sighs*

I ate some dates to kill the sweet craving. There is no more coke to drink either, which is good..I love tea anyhow. Lets see now tomrrow i am going to bet a few dollars on the horse Purple Moon.. just like the title. Dont know if it will win. I;ll get a few mystery bets too. Its about the only time I gamble. I never forget I went to bet on one horse the other year and ended up betting on the whole field... accidently. Lucky and outsider won.. and i got my money back! Silly billy!

I did up a pretty shadow box using some beads and some large birds with a silver earing for the moon. Im colf and havet been able to get warm i have a feeling im coming down with something. I dont know *Sighs*

write more tomorrow.

No comments: