Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sunny Sunday

Sunny sunday, went to yarragon for lunch. Looked at a few things. Bought nothing. Just ended up having lunch and then home. Only got the paper.. I like reading the paper on the weekend.. there is a nick cave exhibition of some of the objecs he has collected over his vast career. Cant wait to see that.

I have got some cards to make over the next few days, i will send the housewarming gifts tomorrow. I hope they will like them. Im not sure *Sighs* I just had a lovely cup of english breakfast tea, out of an old diana and charles commemrative tin we had. The tea is probably a few years old but still it tastes darn good. better than tea bag stuff.

I almost bought some Byron Bay tea yesterday at warragul. They had unusual teas there. I may just go back to the health food shop and get some for presents for christmas. That is an amazing healthfood store and it was very busy. Mum and I sat in the cafe most of the time and shared a slice of coffee cheesecake. It wasnt that great definately and industrial type of cake, not baked either. *sighs* I think for a bbq coming up in a few weeks I am going to make that blueberry sour cream cake, some sweet and salty nuts, and im not sure what else.

I am playing scrabble at the moment. I have lost about 50 games and won about 30. Its a bit tricky sometime specially when you a rack full of crap letters.eeeeppp.
you should generally have a balanced one. Its not easy.. especially when you have a bingo to put down but then the person as if reading your mind puts their word in your spot. *grumbles*

Im not very good at chess though. Hopeless. I think chess requires more thinking or something. I miss living in the city, sometimes i wish i was there.. i miss thursday evenings with my little sister, just hanging out, having dinner and mayb a spot of shoppping. Its my fault that Ive isolated myself. I don't know how to go about making friends though! Sounds funny doesnt it? *sighs*

I havent been remembering my dreams lately which is odd. Just been deep in nothingness. Wake up blank as if the bfg has kept the dreams in his bottles and won't let me to the flip side of things.

No comments: