Saturday, November 17, 2007

Heat

Sheesh talk about warm days ahead. Tomorrow its gonna be 33... im heading out early. Going to go to spotlight to grab some beads and look at their picture frames... and look at some of the other shops and opshops that are there.

Today was another nothing day. Did little went andhad a coffee.. been reading the paper. Found a nick cave exhibition that is on. Will go to it. I have made a list of all the things i need to do for the market stall. First up is get a form so I can jolly well apply to be a holder there with dad.


Lately I have enetered all these competitions but have won absolutely nothing. Oh well just means i'll keep going. U never know when your luck might turn round. It has to sometime or another. I have started to impliment change, positive change. For the better (i think).

I think imay sell some of my books and perhaps start my collection again. Im not sure. We had bruchetta for dinner tonight. That was just lovely. Have decided to get my hair cut (in a few weeks) and have the red strips trough it again. Perhaps about 7inches off. Im not sure yet.

I am going to make the blueberry sour cream cake for mr redman. I am glad dad has taken up writing his poems and his life story. He will do a great job. I always tell him "juist a page a day".

No comments: