Sunday, November 25, 2007

Carol King

f="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhgCul-pUCcaV0vMpIdp0D5o1myHLD60Pax4Jx8Sutsc6Td2u4AKZjbiBeqgEh0Cyw_LoVUwEd3ITGB9RTmoZdySwdD_mgeJH1UijgagL9SUrj2TWqNCUaWLVbqM9nHQ2wU75D-yNzwHlY/s1600-h/garden+043.jpg">

That is one of my shadow boxes of two love birds together (I really like it) The flash is just spot on in this picture. I'm listening to carol king.. gosh i like her voice. I know I know I'm such a dag. Oh well.Its on with the show tomorrow must go and paint again.

Back to the gym tomorrow, had a great weekend. Read the paper...all about kevin ruds win. I think its about time too. I also think that costello is chicken and is abandoning ship at the time that liberal needs a strong leader. Oh well thats my opinion anyhow.

Well kath and kim is on... i love it,


better than the other crap thats on.

No comments: