Thursday, November 15, 2007

Out and About.

Went to warragul today. Mainly to get tickets for Priscilla for mum and the girls. I am saving my pennies. Im not sure how much the gym is going to set me back... it will make a dint in my account probably.. just means i have to curb my spending a bit. I bought some more jewellery and have assembled one more shadow box. I will take some photos of them tomorrow.. so im sort of documenting my work.

I forgot that on the day of the market is the day of the election.. i can vote afterwoulds though. I am going to buy some bubblewrap and look at some nice bags that will fit my art work in them. Dad is going to sell is records... once a month will be great i think. It will alow me to work and sell some of my work.

Im not sure about selling some of my framed pieces. I think they are a little on the expensive side. Well ididnt even stop for a coffee htis morning. I I havent had one all day... but i guess a glass of coke is the equivalen to the sugar intake and a caffine hit for the day.

I didnt even go to the opshop there.... just got the tickets and came home. Tomorrow its going to be a lovely hot 30. Im sure ill amuse myself infront of the airconditioner. I;ll hae to see what glue i can use to put beads down on with. I some tinsy incy wincy beads and i dont want glue marks.

Anyhow.Better scoot. got a few things i want to start.

No comments: