Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Walking.

Been walking a lot lately. Getting ready for the market. I bought a heap of shadow bokes yesterday...I have been a slack arse not filling this in for the past few days. Monday I just bought a few more supplies...i went to spotlight yestderday.. got a heap more items i can use.
Wlaked home up the dreaded hill slowly in 36 degree heat. I wont be doing that again any time soon. Today Im just staying at home working on my art work and cooking a cake for dad to take to mr redman tomorrow. Banana cake since we have over ripe bananas here.
I joined a circut gym last night.. starting from thursday gonna go onc every second day i think. U cant go twice in a day though I think im going to like it very much. Atleast its on a month to month basis and not locked into a contract.
well i should go and get some work done.. write more in a bitty

No comments: