Friday, November 9, 2007

Today has just gone like that *clicks heels together* Went to warragul had morning tea. Went to look at seats for Prisilla. I am not going. I might just go to the city for the weekend with them though.

I stuffed up the sound on this laptop amongst other simple things that i am sure someone computer savvy will know how to fix. Its a warmish day and the sun is out its rather beautiful.

I realised today a few things. As per usual. I am reading Heavens Net is Wide.. its an amazing tale. I love it. I have just read under half. Its a massive novel. The words just fly off the pages. I would be quite content on a long traintrip where i could just read and read. Id love to experience the ghan or travel to the Bungle Bungles. Im determined to get there ive seen them on the tv documentires they look amazing.Same with wave rock.

Watched an absolutely crap film today called RV. It was supposidly a comedy.. it had a few moments. Ended predictably. I am going to watch pretty in pink or some other movie tonight. Something worth watching and not something that im going to regret losing my 2hours!

back later alligator

No comments: