Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gym

Gym is great I love circut. I went even though my toe is killing me right now. I got this band-aid that has a cushioning padding stuff in it. You know i went through my reports from when i was a little kid right throughout high school... some of them wrote "allison is far above her peers" Its funny cause i didnt see it back then at all. I wasnt too bad at english though one of my teachers commented.. "she has an invetnive vocab" I was a bad speller then and still am today! *sighs*


I am giong to go to the gym every day even if i just walk there and catch the bus back. I can feel it in my thighs. I am baking some cookies on Friday to take with me to the bbq... im also making sweet and sour nuts. (they taste amazing)

well lunch time for me now... write more in a bitty...

No comments: