Thursday, November 1, 2007

Cookies

Today I made some choc chip cookies. They actually turned out right. Feel a bit better. Had been down a few days there. I had a muddle up with one of my friends... oops.. oh well so instead of meeting up with her I went on a bit of a shopping spree. Bought some more art supplies. beads and things. I also got (What is turning out to be) a really good book with short stories about one ladies travels in India. I love to read other peoples travel journey. makes my mind wander.I met up with evonne we had lunch and sat and played scrabble. Caught the train home.

I helped dad a little bit. Thats all that is done of his room is a little bit. Man its amazing what you can fit into one space. Thousands of records, books, etc.

I get emailed bar secrets which is good other wise i wouldnt have a clue where to go anymore. Now it looks like rain and i better go get the washing off the line..


eeeeeppp...

No comments: