Monday, November 5, 2007

Purple Moon

Today I bet on purple moon it came in second so i will get about 5 smackers back i imagine. Im not a gambler really.. just like the odd flutter now and again.
Efficiant won the melbourne cup.

Today has just flewn by I dont know where to... the hours have gotten gobbled up. I have had nightmares the past few nights... it makes me want to sit up and not sleep anymore.

I found these stunning cards that i thought i had lost buried in the bookshelf when i was cleaning it out. I have so m any books. I have atleast one large box in the garage plus a few shelves in the house. Perhaps I should donate them to the library or hock them on ebay. Im not sure *Shrugs shoulders*


I Slept in todya til 8am. Thats a sleep in? It is in my books. I am a bit tired... i two lattes... they were both very very very weak. Not great at all. If im up late tonight... i'll know why.

I hope my penfriend in holland liked the journal i made for him. Mum bought me this absolutley stunning sheet of paper back from denmark with her. Its pretty AMAZING gold flowers on a pail blue background. I shall use it sparingly for the inside of journals etc.

I better go now..looks like rain.

No comments: