Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mellow Yellow

Im a bit mellow today. Not my finest hours. I have a blister on my toe from walking so much and it hurts so damned much.. not happy Jan. Im going to go to the gym during quiet time and see what i can do.

Played a game of scrabble with evonne.. and did some more of alice. Tomorrow im sitting down to watch the dvd and add some scenes to my work. Just need a new sketch pad. I am listening to Bernard Fanning Tea and Sympathy gee its a great cd.

Scooter keeps howling as mum has gone out to visit uncle henry. Such a sookylala.
I found a book under my bed that i had forgotten about. Its another travel journal this time its this ladies journey through India. Its a great book and I am enjoying reading it.

Mellow Yellow though. I think today would be a gray day. Wild winds lashing all the plants. Im quite tired... might be polly and put the kettle on !

No comments: