Friday, November 23, 2007

To market to market

Market went well. Sold three pieces.I have to figure out why 2 pieces started to condensate. All that money will be put back in to creating a few more pieces. Dad and I sat there for most of it just chatting. He wAS in his element. I looked at this bag i so wanted it but will have to leave it til next time if its there it was meant to be, i not then oh well *shrugs shoulders* Its harmony day there tomorrow. I may walk there and have a look round, if its not too hot.

I didnt have anything fatty other than one soft drink. Im going to take some books, bags and a few other things next month. My feet are sore from walking about 6kms yesterday. I cant believe i did that like a mad woman in the heat. Remind me to wear bug repellent next time. Also sunscreen. Dad is going to bring books and more records. I am quite tired. Dad is sleeping in his chair as i tap tap away.
I feel like a beer in a beer garden this afternoon. Sort of wish i lived in the city now. *sighs*

I bought this pretty little christmas card that this lady had cut out... its very cute. Anyhow. I might go for a nana nap now.

wrute more later..

love albell.

No comments: