Friday, February 1, 2008

shoes glorious shoes

My goodness.. took a trip to taralgon... mum came home with 2 pairs of shoes... me with none. I got another installment of ladies detective agency. Cant wait to read it. Though im trying to manage about 4books at the moment. *sighs* I havent read this much in ages. Mum went a bit crazy on the shoe side of things. I resisted... the one i tried on they had no half sizes.. so i went without,oh well i have new burkies so im happy.. i managed to fix up how tight they were on my tootsies. Im breaking them in slowly.

Its good to read though. Scott was recommending me a book! SHOCK! he barely reads! So he can change his spots! Well lets see now. I have been looking on ebay at things.. lucky i cant pay or dont know how to use it.. although ive been thinking of putting some art on there. Im not sure.

Im looking at etsy.. i like the hand made touch to things.. oh well. I have got enough ingred. to make a lemon yoghurt cake.. i will make it for mum or something during the week. The recipe is really really simple. Mum is right that food should be simple to make.. the simpler the better. Mum is an amazing cook.. she barely follows recipes... its all in her head. Me im a recipe person.

Anyhow better go now. Start the next book to ladies detective....

No comments: