Friday, June 20, 2008

Cake

Dads birthday has come and gone..and i should not cook when im not feeling 100% put too many blueberries in the cake. *sighs*Mum and I got him a jacket and shirt... Im glad he likes them.

So what else? Not a lot i've been nursing myself back to health. Ive been drinking straight ginger and lemon in a cup of boiled water... also tea. We have gone all our favs. I need to save money to go get more. I have overspent this month. On card stock etc.

I have been just a little tired to.. i have been taking naps during the day... guess its cause im up coughing the night away... well not last night.. i had solid sleep til 5am and i thought f this im going back to sleep. So i did. Woke up at 8ish (wooahhh a sleep in)


Well looks like its gonna b a very quiet weekend. I might watch some ugly betty or something. I have a movie there to watch too.. aeonflux.. ok ok.. i know crap... but we shall see. Thats 30 dresses. (which for mum to say its crap must meaaaannnn its crap) I will give them a go today perhaps. Although I have made deep in roads into Bryce Courtney's The Persimmon Tree.. its a very good novel... ive never read his work before.. but i think i will from now on. Its a brick..so its a bedtime novel.. u cant carry it anywhere thats for sure.

There is a family meal today to celebrate 3 family members birthdays in a week. Its crazy season. Next month is eased a little bit. I know so many Gemini es. Cant help that though. When your born.. you are born, right'? Generally cant pin point the date. Funny that. Perhaps the month, yes. I know i will never have children. I have already made that decision. Im not about to change that either. I will be the crazy cat lady that lives down the end of the road. Atleast I can look after Roman.. tell him stories... bring some the story teller out in me again. I haven't story told off the top of my head since Jasminder and Manjit were just kids. Now they are growing up.. fast...17 and 15...man... too fast.

So where did you want to be when you are 30 ally..?

funny i never thought about it til i turned 30!

What direction do you see yourself heading in?

Not sure the path is a widning.

Do you like travel?

Of course.. dont be so silly.

What socks are your favorite?

Striped

What are listening too at the moment?

the radio


anyhow.. Ill stop askng myself questions now. Start being real (?)


love albell

No comments: