Sunday, June 29, 2008

sky tears

Finally it is raining. The land is so dry.. I cant imagine beiing a kid and only noting that u had never seen rain before.. but it has actually happened. Imagine that? Its australia.. its a drought... and every drop counts. Sky and the... Lovely tears from the gods.

So now what? Well i got my card making stuff out.. I found the most simple desert to make.. i shall make it sometime in the next few weeks. I had this beautiful vision last night... it was just stunning.. by the beach.. with a beautiful hut out near the beach..i was there looking out to sea. Bam i woke up. Back to reality. Back to this home. I couldnt believe my luck.. i had managed to sleep in til 10am. That NEVER happens.

So now. I am thinking i will make leek and potato soup for dinner. Not sure just yet. Am thinking something to warm the cockles. I have a lovely cup of raspberry leaf green tea. My fav. Well out of what we have got left... i have 2 boxes of chai to get through.(. no doubt i will.)*mum doesnt like chai*

Well i guess i better get going.. and start preparing the leeks. Unless mum wants something else.

ciao

No comments: