Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Clever as Ever.

Clever as ever?(its at the end of a whinnie the pooh poem) Today.. i finally pushed myself out into the world again.. i went out.. big deal i hear you say? It was so sunny and nice out.. i even put a wash on. Now its gone grey blustery and cold, about to rain and will have to put the heater on.

I think the worst of my cold is over.. I have got a little tickle still, the mornings.. and the evenings are the worst times for me. I currently have a hot water bottle warming up my back. Im not sure if i am going away this weekend or not. Just have to wait and see..

I payed that stupid public transport fine... bastards. I had a panick attack when i was telling them the story true which probably made me a little edgy in my voice. Well me and frugal don't go together! I know that. Knuckle down a little bit and i should be fine.

I currently sitting here with a mandarin green tea... enjoying listening to music.. i think i will have pasta. So should I bake or not bake? If im going , i think ill just get some good chocolate from Aldi. They sell so much european food.. its great. U can pick up a loaf of sourdough for about $3 save you about $4 smackers. and its good bread too. Really nice. They have all these english cookies etc. itrs a gem.. the only whinging part mum has with Aldi is they are not consistent with what they have in stock. Only some things.

Well im the hungry hungry hippo

lunch now...
ciao

No comments: