Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sleep In

I never sleep in until ten.. but then i was up having a coughing fit at 3am and couldnt sleep til about 4:30am... My eyes were heavy an droopy... so i needed that deep sleep i think. Even though its half twelve i am tired again.. and a, searching out the warmth .. only i have washing to put out on the line.. mayb the fresh air will do me good... brrrr im cold already.

I want to start making cards again.. perhaps a little later maybe. After I have had another snooze. I think.I just hung the washing out.. gee its a nice day.. perhaps i should stay outdoors for the day.. its freezing in the shade and warm in the sun. I am ust going to boil the water for pasta tonight. I cant be bothered to make it.. that and id be coughing over it all the damned time.

Dad is strangly enough watching dr phil.. odd but true. I am tap tap tapping away.

No comments: