Friday, June 13, 2008

rainy days and fridays

Its a rainy friday afternoon. I worked for a few solid hours on cards today.. butterfly ones for my sister. They are real pretty put them in the post. Same with nicolas. I made her bird ones... im making purple ones for a friend too. I have almost used all the card stock up. Which means ill have to start cutting my own or go to Dragonfly Dreams myself. Its tram no5 that takes me to high street. I have to pack tonight.. perhaps some thermals to boot. I think I shall wear my boots even though that makes me rather warm/ my ski boot type shoes. I am not sure.

I had a productive day. Posted all my letters. Had lunch with mum.. did the grocery shopping. Came home.. worked on cards a little more. I am a little tired now think its just cause its so warm in the house. I hate being cold. I cant find my moonstone ring.. *sighs* oh well. Im sure it will turn up. The dog is on her toes as mum is out. I will take my journal with me tomorrow.. so i can write any goings on.

Im quite in a reflective mood this evening. I will leave it here... nighty night.

No comments: