Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cooking

Today I am feeling much better than before. Im going to attempt to make ricotta and sweet potato gnocchi again. This time not with smooth ricotta (like last time) where it turned them into doughnuts. Terrible. U could just dust them with icing sugar. lol. This time.i am confident ..armed with fresh ricotta from the fruit/deli shop. (trying to not shop at the main chain stores) (giving the money to the little guys)..(doing my bit to shop locally)

I have drawn these really cool pictures.. think i will take some photos of them.. later..if the sun comes out. (coughs) sheesh the skies out side look like they belong in a turner painting... the sun is trying to shine through the grey giving them some golden/white highlights.. so they look beautiful. Im hoping it will rain today.

I am spending the day at home again. Saving myself some dosh.. after all I have to pay that stupid fine I got off connex..which is $162 dollars... i told the honest truth to them ... they must of thought it was some cock and bull story. Oh well *sighs* So i figure i will pay that tomorrow.. even though it will probably leave me a bit short. Specially since I heading to the hot springs (if my cold is totally gone) i might be staying home too. We shall see.

I guess im going to have to be a bit frugal. Its not my style but well.. must be done. I think its time i stopped being over generous. Might mean i have to put only$20 on my laybuy instead of paying the whole thing off, atleast if i pay the fine straight up that will help me balance finances a bit better As you can tell.. these are my thoughts at the moment. Im sure theyll change as the day goes on...

time for a hot tea...

just for me me me.

albell

No comments: