Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cardaholic

U know what i did with nearly all of the cards i have made... i found some spare boxes and made some writing sets... with about 7 cards in each. One for lucy and the other one for Kylie.. i hope they like it. I included a little note too and a pen. I figure id like to do that for most of my cards. Think i will make a bird set next and sell it at the market for maybe 10/12 dollars.

Im looking forward to doing the market after a six month break! I have new stock.. as i gave a lot of my shadow boxes away as gifts for peoples houses... and birthdays and all that jazz. I love making cards.. its so relaxing... and its only limited (As most things in art) by the imagination.

I have just finished writing my letters... i have now got to concerntrate on more cards later.. this is my lunch break.. It looks nice outside although there is a whopping great big grey cloud. The sun is out.

You know i went into a shop full of cards and paper on sunday and I did not buy anything.. that has to b some kind of record for me. I can walk into op shops and not come back with anything. Although I look forward to fossicking and finding things.
Its awlays good to look. Looking never harmed anyone. Although some of the looks you get from shop keepers... are glares. *Shrugs shoulders* Oh well. Who cares. Thats precisely why i have my walkman on so i dont get asked if i need any help.

So there you have. Cuts both ways really. I watched a Hitchcock film yesterday.. gee it was good. Loved it. I want my boxed set of that back. I know someone has it somewhere. I will just have to buy another one. Oh well. I will have to save no and really put my foot down. However this month u may as well say I am broke! I have to buy a few more presents for people and thats it. Plus make their cards. I want something that will suit each persons colour sense and personality. Say if they like butterflies or dragonflies. I have them. Boys will probably get bird cards.

So today im going to do some wrapping paper test it out on the brown paper and pink tissue paper. If it works maybe i can wrap peoples gifts up at the market.! Yay.
I have a whole tin of ribbons, on of rhinstones and another of bits and bobs.. plus i found my good silver ink whilst checking outside.

Anyhow.. For now.. think ill be on with the show.

love albell

No comments: