Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Glorious Paper

Got some stunning paper from the scrapbooking shop today. Will use it wisely..to make more gift sets for people. Especially the bird ones. They look stunning. I found this amazing butterfly paper too. I turned this paper over i didnt notice that on the back has more little scrapbook sayings.. but i wont use them. Im not fond. ALthough i do like the shiny things subtly placed on cards.. bling them up a bit. I also bought my frist cd in months since about march. Its really lovely.. a bit commercial.. but oh well. Its this guy called Newton Faulkner i mainly got it for that dream catch me song. The album is a bit of a chill one.

So how much paper can i colllect? Im heading to brunswick st this weekend. hehe YAY for me. Going to go to a paper store. (imagine that) (heaven?!!) Anyhow on with the show...

muchly

suchly

albell

No comments: