Monday, June 9, 2008

out there somewhere

Well so sunday comes flying along. Its ok. Headed to the city met up with evonne bought our tickets to the club. Went for a spot of shopping.Namely alcoholic shopping. Got some wine and some whisky.. now given i rarely touch whisky... but... i must say evonne made great cocktails.. which was ginger beet with lime mint and whisky. It was really nice. I enjoyed it muchly. So we knocked back a few and played uno .. got dressed up.. black was the shade of the evening i felt. So black skirt black top and boots. Ok so i went a little dark.. so did evonne. I kept my makeup light. Evonne looked hot. Me just average plain jane.(yes i suffer from low self esteem)

So went to the night. I was looking forward to dancing to some 80s/90s goo style music.. so what do you think it turned out to be? Bloody metal night. Hardcore. Only a few songs i knew too. Didnt stop evonne from dancing at all. I guess i assumed the role of mother hen. Just looking after her. Now i know how the sober people felt when i was that drunk in the past. I stuck to a few drinks only paid for about 3. Mostly water. Before you know it it was midnightish. Then twoish...i spent most f the night in between floors. I stood there watching a band they were good. I was enjoying all three songs until vonnie wanted to go back and dance. So up the bloody stairs (i reckon i managed 10,000 steps.. walking from floor to floor) we went. There were some songs i knew. Don;t think I will be going back to switch ever again. Just cause... well its just not flavor of the month for me. To put it mildly.

I was so looking forward to dancing to a bit of the cure... a bit of new order bit of type o negative.. etc. Oh well. Not to worry. Went home at 5am fell asleep til noon. Then had nice cup of chai tea warm the belly.. My ears are still ringing even now. Then i was going to go home on the 2:30 train.. but i got a call half way up the road.. evonne called me back go have breakfast with me. I thought na at first then it thought why not. Walked back there.. and had a delicious brunch. Filled me up no end.

So I had breakfast and watched a little of boston leagal. All good. So caught the
4:30 train home.. i just sat and read the whole way home.. with a hot cup of tea.
lovely. Couldnt put the book down its so great... its all about a dragon and a boy its really good. I like fantasy novels (not the sexual fantasy incase thats what you are thinking) So i got home.. good to be home.. no place like it.]

Well take care bears


love albell

No comments: