Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sleep Deprived.

Ive been waling up middle of the night in coughing fits. I am chilled to the bone.. so at 3am this morning I got up... put the heater on.. sat in front and thawed out. Once i was nice and toasty (took me an hour) i went back to bed. Rugged myself up with a scarf and vix. I woke up to dad leaning over me telling me he is going to go to "School" (a lady who is interviewing him and making tapes to help start to write his life story)So that was eight.

Its so lovely of the lady from Realisation Creations to let me have both bracelets with 20% off. I am so happy.. that saves me a lot. Its louises birthday present..its so beautiful... and a bracelet i put on for myself. I havent bought much for myself lately.. yes ok ok i have gotten lots of paper.. but its not the same thing. Im spoiling myself and paying it off like a laybuy.So if im short.. i can pay a little less.

I have a bit of money in my wallet and that has to last until next pay i've deciced. Got expensive items at grocery shopping today. Berries..good olive oil..alot of the essentials for the pantry. I am making a blueberry sour cream cake for dads birthday tomorrow. I found an easy lemon sour cream icing to go with it too. Might just give it that edge or kick. Mayb i will make it a little less lemony.I dont know.

Anyhow.. I have just put the heater on.. instead of a hot water bottle.. well on with the show ..i go..i go..i go..

No comments: