Monday, June 2, 2008

Tea

The vanilla organic tea is soooooo delicious. I really am enjoying. The taste is strong, but it doesnt taste like vanilla essence diluted. I would love for you all to taste it. Perhaps I will send some to my sister. I love the ginger one too. That warms your insides up. I asked tam if she could send me a another packet. So she is. Cant wait.

I am making dinner tonight. Just the three baked beans.. we try and have that once a month. Its just such a winter food and its so healthy too. I have slowed right down a little bit. Not having as much stuff as usual. I find myself drinking tea more than anything else and the best thing is.... no sugar needs to be added. Just black straight tea.

It gets cold around 3 i think... so i try to go out at midday when it is a little sunnier.. and warm and great walking weather. Even if i am rugged up..snug as a bug..
I sent some cards offf to my friends for their birthdays. I have only 7 more to go now. I save a fortune by making my own cards. So does mum.

Its great.. im sort of doing a bit of craft i suppose. Lets see now., im using some scrapbooking supplies in an arty way. If there is an arty way. lol. I hope all my parcels got to their destination. I will soon find out i suppose. Anyhow, i better go start dinner in a minute.

No comments: