Sunday, June 1, 2008

Food and Wine

Yesterday went to the food and wine show...it was packed. talk about tonnes of people. Eating and drinking (getting half toasted) and walking around... had to pull myself out of the wine section. They were piddly little samples they were offering. I guess with so many people they cant afford to be generous.

I actually enjoyed myself there. Walking with louise... whilst mum and aunty anna took it at a far slower pace. Louise bought all this alcohol.. went to town with it. She has enough for a few cocktail parties.

I stopped at a few stores. I got chocolate for evonne which i will send her today. i got some dairy and gluten free things for lib too.I tried this really nice wine by rosemount it so yummy i will have to buy a bottle of it. Perhaps for this coming weekend a little tipple never hurt anyone. I found a tea and jam store.. they are the jams that mum buys for her scones.. and they had a deal $10 for 4 products.. so we got two organic teas (vanilla and plain) and raspberry and strawberry jam. It was a too good an offer to turn down. I had some vanilla tea last night.. its delicious. I like it a lot.

I have done a few parcels up for friends. Send them off.. i wrote a little note to go with each one. I need to visit the scrap booking shop today get some more bird paper. Yes i dont have enough! Of course, as i only cut it into thin strips. Depending.

signing out

albell

No comments: