Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chill

Chilly weather here.. i am sitting wrapped up in my thermals, coat and hot water bottle... its not worth turningt he heater on for a mere 1hr. So im dealing with the cold the only way i can. Rugged up.

I have lots of hot drinks... nothing works.. so ive got my vicks vapo drops. The original ones.. they are strong but good. I was so looking forward to the weekend too. Damned it. Bloody cold. There is no point going if im going to be coughing all the time. I think i will just post kylies present to her. Saves me carrying it..right?
Not so sure. Id love to go.. see how i am later today. I really really love to go. I thought the cold would have gone by now. Obviously i was wrong.

I am going to have lunch with mum. I feel like getting out of the house. And besides she forgot her cough drops.. poor thing. Came down with a different cold to me. So what shall i do for the weekend now the dark clouds have settled on me? Something. Mayb ill take mum to the movies... that just as expensive as going to the city and having lunch, these days. I wonder if tightarsed tuesdays still exists...

Ho hum. I have done 4 drawings over the past few days.. will have to take a photo of them. I think i shall just go window shopping again.. mayb i'll allow myself one bit of paper.I have some great stamps that i want to try out too.

Im ok though. I will get my vanilla chai fix too. So what now? Well not sure yet.

write more later

alligator

No comments: