Tuesday, June 3, 2008

sleep in

i s;ept in til 11 today. i have no idea why though. i woke up at 8 ish but went back to sleep.....oh well. Now because of it i have a splitting headache,, due to over sleeping no doubt. Or maybe its because i need a caffine hit. So I have made myself a coffee.. sipping on it slowly.

It is quite cold outside at the moment, looks like it has rained too. We need rain as the plants are so thirsty. So lets see here, no i didnt go to the gym this morning it can wait until my next pay. Although I am in the city nearly every weekend this month... so if i can keep the cost down... (coughs)( yeah right) I am trying to live off what is in my wallet, so then that should last me. By having lunch at home and all that jazz helps too.

So where to now? I have cards awaiting me. I should go and start doing them. Think i will for an hour or so. Stop me from yawning.

So that is it for now... ciao

No comments: