Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Prints

I found a way of printing this really cool "stencil" ( more like a flat pendant from the bead store) and im using it to create attractive little pieces of birthday cards using some rhinstones and flat back swaroski crystals. I found the envelopes for them too silver. Perfect match. I will try to sell some of them at the market. I made this beautiful one for Megan. Its so pretty. Lots of butterflies flying in all directions. I should take a photo of it. Might try a potato stamping thing. like we used to when we were kids at kinder.


I got more credit for my phone. I forgot to get bread when i was out. *Sighs* oh well.Dad has to have crackers which he is not too impressed with i might tell you. If he took his phone with him perhaps that would have helped me. Anyhow. I better get cleaning now.. or else my ass is grass


ciao

No comments: