Friday, June 20, 2008

Rabbit Hole

Today I flew down the rabbit hole.. known as the net.... and have been looking at other peoples tea blogs.. very interesting.. so im book marking more for my daily reads. I have about 12 that i look at daily. I am sipping Hurro Purro (raspberry leaf green tea)
Its that yum. Well considering its either that or mandarin.. or this special christmas tea that tastes nutty. I have t2 teas too.. i have a heap left some from years ago.. some from this year...Lots and Lots. I say i'm almost out..but i will just drink what i have got..

Mum doesnt like chai.. i love it. I only allow myself one vanilla chai.. from the cafe once a week as im positive its fattening... but u can buy a tin of it for about $17..i think ill leave it as a weekly thing for me to do though. Although i found a recipe for chai tea cakes.. i am very tempted... but will leave it for someone elses birthday. So there we go. Write to ya later alligator

No comments: