Monday, February 11, 2008

Better

Feeling a bit better today. No i have not made that lemon cake yet. I will tomorrow. Whenever I watch so you think you can dance australia i end up crying.. so did mum. Ive never known dance to move me so much. It really is a great show. Perhaps i should go see some. Plays don't interest me, i can sit through them but not very well.

I hope to go to the gym today. I am still thinking about it. I should go as i have a parcel to send to my sister,it's gonna cost me a fortune to send, i just know it. I guess if you add up the discounts we got then you really add them on to the freight cost.

We are having pizza for tea.. tomorrow night i am making the three baked beans. Just need to go to the super market and grab the essentials. At the moment i am sipping earl grey tea.

I cant understand this one company trying to shift out the library. to a new monster of a buliding... but then if they do do that... they will be having to close a lot of the shops there. My fav pasta place.. the pizza shop.. the pet store.. and a few other shops. Why, if it aint broke don't fix it! All in the name of this one company/ medical centres greed. I hate that. That is my say on the matter, MOe gets the dregs of council money and its not fair.Taralgon and Morwell get everything.

Anyhow. That is my gripe today.

No comments: