Monday, February 18, 2008

blister

Once again i tried to wear my burkies in... so now im sporting yet another blister the size of texas on my right foot. Damn it. So tomorrow Im off to morwell to find me a pair of shoes that will have to be instantly comfortable or i won't buy them. I have lots of cheap shoes.. which need a bit more grip on them. CRISIS.

Or i can wear my brown comfy shoes, at the moment i have to opt for my sneakers and socks. I have been really bad with weight management lately. I guess i will have put on a little not lost any. I cant afford to pay for the gym until thursday. I have spent a lot this fortnight mainly on postage. Things that i had to send.

Well at least i went walking today. I walked down the street. I feel a little unwell tonight.. so ive taken some panadol and im gonna see if its just a 24hour bug. I think it might be. though my throat is very sore too.

Well enough about me and my ailments. I am a tad tired. Think i will turn in,

No comments: