Friday, February 29, 2008

Snooze button

I satyed up reading til about midnight. I woke up at 8am then 9am then 10am i craweled out of bed... went to maccas for our usual coffee cept on a saturday and not sunday, so I had 2 lattes and havent had any coffee since. Im getting a little bit down now.. tiredness probably coming down off a caffeine high.

I have done nothing much today. Though went shopping with mum and bought a few pieces of clothing.. this beautiful purple shirt, lovely colour on me and a 7 smacker top for the gym. Just got to get motivated to go.

I pushed myself out today. Had stayed home for a few days straight. I found another japanese author Banana Yoshimoto. I had written the title of the book on this piece of paper in my walleti dont remember how or when i wrote it there, so i googled it.
So now its on my wish list.


Dinner smells heavenly.Its just the bake beans warmed up.. yummy


ciao

1 comment:

Boletus Joe said...

The random commenter visits Ozz...

Hi there found your place quite by chance , just as I closed my Blog entry, it was on the crawl---so I clicked it. All the talk of food made me hungry, and your mention of fall made me wish for mushroom season. Here in Canada we are just coming into our spring.... But like you I like fall the best. I have just started a Blog, come visit if you like. http://mush-mus-mac.blogspot.com/

Well my two cents worth, have a great life.... :)