Friday, February 15, 2008

Tale

Today I didnt got to the city.. trying to save some money so i can have a nice day in the big smoke on wednesday. I made the bake beans the other day.. donna hay recipe.. they turn out so well. Its going to be a fornightly dish. Its is so helathy for you. All the different type of beans its enough to feed 6 i think. If served with bread then it will be enough to serve 8. It would be nice with a glass of red too.

Mum said "dont ever throw the cake out. let us taste it first" due to it been a bit dark on the outside... its beautifully textured. So she cut it for aunty anna and some left for dad. I am go0ing to see if i can work out how to use ebay. Cause I am a bit clueless! I will photograph everything on a white sheet. Especailly the kaftans. They are so beautiful. I wore one to my friends end of school celebration in yr 12.

I had a big clean up of art supplies today.. do you know how much i have? Absolutely tonnes of it! Inside and out. So i sifted through it... finding some gems.. and flinging the crap. I got a bit carried away with buying stuff. So now I will sit and sift through my paints. Get rid of the old old ones.

It is a lovely day today. the sun is out..there is a nice breeze.. went for a coffee.
Well i shall get going now.

No comments: