Monday, February 18, 2008

shoe

I got some new shoes today as cute as they are.. someone else has to do them up... i chose wrongly. Anyhow.. its my fault..just means ill get mum to do them up before she goes to work tomorrow. I like them they look really nice with just an itsy bitsy heel and lots of grip. They look nice on my feet. I had to go a size down than normal.

Now tomorrow. I already know what i am going to wear. Comfortable clothes. I need to find a book to read, perhaps i'll try dads room for a music book, or some biography.
I am tired but it is almost four c clock if i have a nap now ill not sleep tonight.
So i have had a coffee Im waiting for it to kick in.

I am not 100% well. Oh well.U get that sometimes don't you? I only wizzed round to the shoe store. Got them in a hurry.

No comments: