Tuesday, February 19, 2008

PJ

Yay! Im off to the city in a few hours. Although I am far from 100% I have to go and thats that. I look forward to taking tammy to a few spots that she has not been to yet. I am tired and a bit worse for wear but push on, i must. Maybe i will sleep on the train... maybe not i dont want to end up in geelong now do i? NOPERS.

Im wearing my shoes they are tricky to put on. It took me atleast 20minutes. So now Im ready to go however i have a few hours here at home. So i just want to curl up and go to sleep. Im forcing myself to have coffees. Ive got to buy some lozengers as well. That will help with my tickly throat.

I am going to attempt to read the elzabeth jolly books on the way to the city... see how i go. Well Im ready for a nap i know its only 10am though...

so ciao for now,

No comments: