Thursday, February 14, 2008

DIsaster

Where did i go wrong? The recipe required only 30minutes to cook.. i made double so i timed it double... WRONG. It wasnt cooked even with double the mixture. I suppose i should have split it into two pans then it would have cooked a bit better. The cake inside tastes amazing.. almost lemon cheescake ish.. but the outside... the crusty/ burnt exterior just made it look unpresentable. I will try this recipe again but split it into two tins. Mayb then it will cook better. Shame. Cant give that to mum at work its simply not presentable.

I couldnt sleep until about 1am this morning... now im so tired... i am thinking of a nana nap.. i know dad will not be happy if i do that. Its my fault that my eyes are at half mast.. and reading blogs on the internet doesnt help either... so now what?

Well lets see... sleep sleep and more sleep.

anyhow. have a great day.

No comments: