Thursday, February 21, 2008

indoor

Such a lovely day to be indoors. I feel like baking this vegan cake i found.. using gingerale. Only thing is we don't have much sugar and i just cannot get motivated to go down to the shops. I feel like curling up and sleeping some more. However, i had a good 12hour sleep last night. I was that tired. I feel like my cold is going which is really great. I need this day of full rest. I have coloured some coasters with textas they look ok. Im not sure what ill do with them yet, keep them for a little while.

Not a lot else has happened today. Dad had an adventure fell asleep at the train station and woke up two hours later oopps. luckyhe never fell asleep on the train heading back to here.. or else he would have ended up in the city. Could visit mum then!

I am making spinach and feta pie for dinner tonight from donna hay instant cook book.
Well I better go start as it takes an hour to cook.


ciao

No comments: