Saturday, February 16, 2008

simple sunday

Simple sunday.. no i didnt paint. I have been checking how to describe things off ebay. See if i can get the wording right, I am going to take photos of some of mums old beautiful kaftans and some things of mine. I hope that i will have all the photographs done. Im trawling through prices and trying to get a feel for things.

I have had a slack week. So im going to amp up the the exersize and lessen my bread intake etc. I want to lose some weight but the way i have been going about it lately no end in site. So its up to me to change.

Anyhow... simple sunday and we went for a coffee to maccas.. they know what mum likes now. well at least one lady does. I like my latte. I hope to walk more too. I bought some turps. so im all set to start painting.

Well im looking forward to seeing tammy on wednesday and seeing pj harvey.

signing out for now.

No comments: