Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chitter Chatter

Today I am ok. A bit better than the past few days, I had slid into a bit of a downer. Im slowly pulling myself together. It is national sorry day today. The speech that our primeminister gave. Well written.

Anyhow. Its funny that I was talking to m um telling her how i like the name adele... and then nicola sent a parcel with a cd called adele. I will have to listen to it this afternoon. I read some of the lyrics, which seem lovely.

Today I have a few things i have to do down the street. Like tattslotto ticket! You never know when your luck has got to turn. Also posting off a few parcels etc. I have started an art journal... which i think is a great thing. I will fill it with ideas and other things.

Anyhow. I will go and read now.

No comments: