Thursday, February 7, 2008

Slips BY

Yet another day has slipped by. Although I went out today.. looked at the shoe store.. got some stuff to make dinner with...thought i had everything... only to realise no plain flour in the house.... and i needed that to make the pastry shell cant use self raising. Stupid me. So i will go out and buy some tomorrow.

Im such a silly billy at times. It should be a nice flan full of dads tomatoes... full of bocconici and a bit of basil. So hell yes i shall make it. Im not going to the city tomorrow with mum I am staying home. I will make roast tomato soup and the flan.

Let me see now: I may even dabble and make the lemon yoghurt cake too. We shall see about that.


anyhow im a bit brighter today, a bit more positive.


take care out there


love ally.

No comments: