Wednesday, February 20, 2008

San churos

took tammy to san churos. Spanish doughnut place. It was really all too filling. I had some churos with chocolate. I wasnt feeling too well still.. sniffling here and there.. sore throat... i was so scatty and so not in the right frame of mind to sit and chat.I learnt a lot. Tammy is a great friend, she has changed a bit. Travel has really done her well. Wondered down brunswick st, just taking in some of the sights. Some cafes have lasted others shut down.

Last night was really great,met up with catherine and had nice cup of tea. I enjoyed pjharvey concert. Her voice is just lovely. All the instruments she plays, quite accomplished in that sense. AMAZING. The acoustics were really good. So it was worth going cold and all.

I go up at 5am couldnt sleep past that. Was out like a light and slept like a baby as snug as a bug. I got up and had breakfast then left and caught the first train home. It was raining a lot, and is a fairly cold day.Im indoors and very very tired. I cant go to sleep til at least 9om.



So what to do now.? Well im going to put dinner on shortly.

No comments: