Sunday, February 3, 2008

quote

"The previously unloved may find it hard to believe that they are now loved; that is such a miracle, they feel such a miracle" *Alexander McCall Smith.

I am learning heaps and heaps, every day i am learning more. Im going to the sewing class next week. I have borrowed some watercolour books from the library.. so I can larn how to use them. Though im more of a hands on person and learn more from observing. Oh well its my fault for not sticking to the art course.. right? RIGHT you are.

What else? Im golly well tired today. Maybe these midnight evenings are doing me no good. I think im going to enjoy so you think you can dance australia. Think its another show i'll be addicted to.

Hmm well.. I better get me to sort out my paints... im putting them into louises old nail kit..thing. Keep all my pencils and charchol and pastels.


welpers on with the show.!

No comments: