Sunday, February 10, 2008

midnight

Its almost midnight. I watched the so you can think you can dance australia...I burst into tears.. thinking about things... thinking that dancing is great. In my head... i was trying to hold back tears for some of the things that were said... so beautiful yet heartwrenching at the same time.

Also I was partly crying over a few dates that i had a few years ago. I wounder now.. if i could just change those learning curbs how different my life would be today. I regret a lot.. but that is ok. I let it go. Well some of it. So where do i start?

i LOVE THE WAY the light falls on the canvas in the morning, i like the sound of birds. I love the way the dog sleeps in the sun no matter what the temperature. I just lik these things. Sand throuh the hands mainly. To top it off its valentines day this week. Yet another year passes by... i havent put myself out there very much though.

So I jump headfirst in the pool. Whack. I miss swimming so very very much. I feel i dont look a treat in my bather. Well hung ups i have,


bla bla bla


goodnight all

ciao

much love
albell

No comments: