Friday, February 22, 2008

Winterish

It is quite cold today. I got up and pushed myself out the door got the basic groceries shopped at aldi would you believe? I though i would go there for a change. Gee its such a busy place. I guess im talking 10 when most people do there shopping i suppose. I also went to warehouse and got some more coasters since ive been doing a nice job of the others and its not as messy as painting.. its just textas that i am using. They look really colourful and lovely. I know what i want to do.. i want to get a big canvas and start putting the same patterns onto that. It would look really amazing.

Anyhow i will take some photgraphs of them a bit later. I was awake til midnight again. Slept like a baby until about 9am. Its nice to have good sleep. Its so wintery. I liket his weather. I prefer cold over heat. It is another indoorsy day. My tea stock is depleted. Going to have to make another trip to the city perhaps next saturday.

Well im going to get my mitts on a nice hot tea..

ciao.

No comments: